Free Cricket Video Highlights
Free Cricket Videos...
India vs England Cricket Series 2008 LiveFirst Malayalam Graphic Novel | India's First Live Webcam Site
Australia will play 4 Tests during the Indian tour starting October 02, 2008.
Get the latest news of Australia's 2008-09 India Tour →
Live India in Ireland Cricket Series 2007
India South Africa ODI Series 2007 in Ireland 2007 Live
Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Abu Dhabi Series 2007 Live
Afro Asian Cup 2007 Live
India in England Cricket Series 2007 Live
Twenty20 World Championship 2007 Live
India vs Bangladesh Cricket Series 2007 Live Telecast
Neo Sports to telecast India Bangladesh Test Series
May 17, 2007Neo Sports will telecast the India vs Bangladesh Test Series starting Friday, May 18 2007. The Neo Sports feed will also be available on Raj TV & Vissa TV with Tamil & Telugu commentary respectively as part of the regional syndication deals struck by the channel.
Commenting on the same, Shashi Kalathil, CEO, Neo Sports Broadcast said "Post the win against Bangladesh in the ODI series, there is a heightened viewer interest in the Test Series. This coupled with the fact that India is playing a test series after a long gap will go a long way in upping the excitement quotient for this series." The live coverage on Neo Sports will include a pacy pre, mid & post match show specifically targetting the youth viewer, called Extra Cover. The same will be presented by Neo Sports Anchor Radhakrishnan Srinivasan who will be accompanied by Rohan Gavaskar, currently in the midst of his first commentary stint on International cricket . Neo Sports holds the rights to all the international & domestic cricket played in India, and holds the rights to more than two-thirds of all confirmed international cricket series featuring the Indian team outside India, till March 2010. Neo Sports and Neo Sports Plus are distributed exclusively by Star India, taking both channels across the length and breadth of this country.
Neo Sports, Raj TV in deal for Bangladesh series
May 07, 2007In a first-ever deal, a sports broadcaster has tied up with a regional network to telecast live cricket in language feed.
Neo Sports will supply Raj Television Network Ltd. feed in Tamil and Telugu for the India Bangladesh cricket series which kicks off on 10 May. The telecast will be on Raj TV and Vissa TV, the Tamil and Telugu channels. The cricket series comprises three one-dayers and two Test matches.
Says Neo Sports Broadcast CEO Shashi Kalathil, "Cricket viewership In Tamil Nadu & Andhra Pradesh is lesser than the Hindi Speaking markets while the overall consumption of local regional TV programmes is very high. It has always been our strategic intent to cater specifically to this large audience bringing value to both the viewer & advertiser." The cricket feed will include the Neo Sports logo bug and will present an advertising opportunity for local advertisers and brands to ride on live India cricket.
Raj TV has given out the slots to Neo Sports and the commercial terms are being worked out. "Cricket will widen the reach of our two channels. Our prime time will not be affected as the matches are in the day time. We are finalising the commercial terms," says Raj Television Network director M Raveendran. Meanwhile the live coverage on Neo Sports will include a pre, mid and post match show specifically targetting the youth viewer, called Extra Cover. It features talent like Rohan Gavaskar and Hrishikesh Kanitkar for the first time on international cricket broadcast. Adding a further dimension to the coverage, Neo Sports has signed two well known TV anchors Archana Vijaya and Neha Sareen. While Archana would bring to the fore, the pulse of the Indian cricket fan via interviews, vox pops etc. Neha will demystify the statistical aspects of the game with her inherent flair for numbers, being an economics graduate from Ohio University.
Cricket Live TelecastLive Cricket Streaming
- July 07-10, 2007 : Practice Match, India vs Susex at Hove
- July 13-15, 2007: Practice Match, India vs England A at Chelmsford
- July 19-23, 2007: First Test, India vs England at Lord's
- July 27-31, 2007: Second Test, India vs England at Trent Bridge
- August 03-05, 2007: Practice Match, India vs Sri Lanka A, Leicester
- August 09-13, 2007: Third Test, India vs England at The Oval
- August 16, 2007: ODI Match India vs Scotland at Glasgow
- August 18, 2007: Practice Match India vs England A, Northampton
- August 21, 2007: First ODI India vs England at Rose Bowl (D/N)
- August 24, 2007: Second ODI India vs England at Bristol (D/N)
- August 27, 2007: Third ODI India vs England at Edgbaston
- August 30, 2007: Fourth ODI India vs England at Old Trafford (D/N)
- September 02, 2007: Fifth ODI India vs England at Headingley
- September 05, 2007: Sixth ODI India vs England at The Oval
- September 08, 2007: Seventh ODI India vs England at Lord's
Index | Results | Live Telecast | Tickets | Teams
Index | Results | Live Telecast | Tickets | Teams
- Monday, Nov 5, 2007 : 1st ODI at Guwahati
- Thursday, Nov 8, 2007 (D/N) : 2nd ODI at Mohali
- Sunday, Nov 11, 2007 : 3rd ODI at Kanpur
- Thursday, Nov 15, 2007 (D/N) : 4th ODI at Gwalior
- Sunday, Nov 18, 2007 (D/N) : 5th ODI at Jaipur
- Thursday, Nov 22-26, 2007 : 1st Test at Delhi
- Friday, Nov 30 - Dec 4, 2007 : 2nd Test at Kolkata
- Saturday, Dec 8-12, 2007 : 3rd Test at Bangalore